Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 1
Calories per serving: 246
Fat per serving: 16g
Carbs per serving: 4g
Protein per serving: 7g
Dosage: Fat 84% Protein 11% Carbs 7%
- For the Bars
- ¾ cup Almond Flour
- 2 oz Butter
- ¼ cup Swerve Icing Sugar Style
- ½ cup Peanut Putter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- For the Topping
- ½ cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1. Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6-inch pan.
- 2. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
- 3. Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
- 4. Spread the topping on top of the bars.
- 5. Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars definitely improve with keeping so don’t be in a huge rush to eat them.