Chicken nuggets Ingredients
• 3 Chicken Breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
• 2 eggs
• 1 bag of pork rinds
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• Avocado oil
- Crush your pork rinds in a food processor until they resemble crumbs. Dump them into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add chicken, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Toss to coat the chicken
- In another separate bowl, beat the 2 eggs.
- In batches, dip the chicken into the egg, then the pork rinds. Toss to coat.
- Heat about an inch of avocado oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken in batches until golden brown. A couple of minutes per side should be sufficient.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately