Why Facebook Live?
Why does using Facebook Live work so well? People don’t join businesses, they join people! People do business with people they know, like, and trust. If you are willing to live out loud, to share your story, to be in the public, your truth will draw people to you. It’s easy, because all you have to do is be yourself. It’s also not easy, because all you have to do is be yourself.
Start engaging with people, it’s social a social network. You use it for business but it’s a social platform. You want to do it in a way that grows your brand authentically (your brand is you) but also in a way that introduces your business. Ask yourself, did you join your company because of someone showing your business online, or did you join the business because you either knew the person or got to know the person who sponsored you?
How To Structure a Facebook Live:
- Break-Stay: Do something that gets people’s attention to watch you because people are often distracted by other posts on FB. Get their attention to stop and look at your post.
- State Who You Are: Say your name and create a tagline that works for YOU.
- Tagline: Have a message of why they should listen to you. For example: “I help people make money from home so they can get paid to be with their families as that makes the world a better place.:
- Front-Load: Everyone is thinking about W.I.I.F.M. – What’s In It For Me? Tell them what your’e going to talk about and what’s in it for them.
- Tell A Story: “Never make a point without telling a story because “stories sell, Facts tell.
- Call To Action: Tell them what you want them to do at the end of the video, such as “Like my video” send me a private message”, click on the link below”, etc.
The Follow Up, After Facebook Live:
This is where the work starts! Anyone who like your video, leaves a comment is now a Lead! Go back and look at those who commented, reply to them and start a conversation. Realize that there are more that reap watching you then commenting so the effort you’re putting in now might reap the rewards later on down the road. What do you talk about? it doesn’t matter! Just be passionate, engaging, exciting, and have a strong call to action. Sales is about transferring one person’s energy to another. Remember it doesn’t have to be perfect, it doesn’t have to look professional, it’s about what ever you’re passionate about! People are attracted to those that are living a life of passion and are excited. At the end of what ever you’re talking about, bring it back to telling them you’re getting paid residual income so you can be living your passion.
Important Elements To Think About:
Ask yourself what do people think of when they think of you? Who were you before your company you joined? Be Authentic! If you’re a rapper you can’t be trying to do a country-western song! Who ever you were before the company you joined just be a bigger, louder, more passionate version of yourself so people will be drawn to YOU!